The n00b Collab The n00b Collab

well i gave it a one.

I was going to vote 3 on it. Until the seizure inducing ending hit.
take that shit out, ha..

Octopus Brawl Octopus Brawl

good animations

i liked the animations, you are pretty damn good. It just needs voice acting, now. Well, color couldn't hurt it either. But in any case, good job :D

WEED 4 WEED 4

fffffffuuuuuuu

i love your animations, they are so adorable, while being kind of creepy at the same time

CYCLOKAT responds:

kool

LATE Valentines LATE Valentines

oh man

i love the characters. Thi is pretty damn funny, but you need to kill the audio at the end, before it loops, and starts playing the song twice. And a stop command at the end would be lovely too, so it doesnt automatically loop. And have the replay button start it from frame 2 s oyou dont watch the preloader again.

Just some minor stuff to fix with the replay, but i loved the animation.
^^

MK: She-Spider MK: She-Spider

intense

I love it. The whole thing was just awesome, but I especially loved the intro and the very end. You must have put a lot of work into this, it's beautiful :D

It more than makes up for all the spam that has been flooding the portal ;)

Internet Club Internet Club

liked the music

what did you use for the song?

also, this wasn't nearly as terrible as any other spam.

1 point for an awesome song, and 1 point for not being as obnoxious as [DD] [FF] and [KKK]

LordZeebmork responds:

the song is hardware_chiptune_by_kryo.mp3

Castle Crasher Info Castle Crasher Info

very inconsistent

not all character panes share the same information, and the information they do share isn't always in the same place. A consistent format would greatly improve this. I also think that some of the information was wrong.

Transition effects need to be improved/added, especially for the music. Or you could take out having different tracks all together and just run the four brave champions song in a loop.

xoxo xoxo

Well...

the Audio was annoying, in my opinion..

But the animation was kind of creepy in an abstract way, which I enjoyed. I am not sure if that's what you were aiming for though. In any case, I applaud you on your valentines day animation.

3/5
6/10

CyanideBreathmint responds:

The song isn't the best by Say Hi To Your Mom, but I wanted something short and my disc drive is broken, so I had to work with what was already on my computer.

Jigsaw Jigsaw

wow

very very impressive animations. loved it. We need more stuff of this caliber on neogeo.

F4Gg0T's Newgrounds F4Gg0T's Newgrounds

well

at the end you actually made sense and i laughed.
bahaha.