Bambu Bambu

it's missing something

the guy below me said it better than I ever could. I was just going to say you needed some more layers, haha.. But it's not a bad song. Just needs some more work.

Night Walk (update) Night Walk (update)

wewt

this is definitely an improvement over the older version.

I think you should take out the voice at the end though, and just have it fade out.

Don't bother listening Don't bother listening

sounds like a MIDI

what program were you using?

Minoirty95 responds:

Good ear! It is a midI! I don't have recording equipment or a decent keyboard so I plug things into my midi creator.

Aurora Chip Wip Aurora Chip Wip

I wasn't sure about this song..

at first. But once it picked up speed I had to download it. Great job, man. my only suggestion is at ~1:55-fin you introduced a new sound that is a little harsh. If you could soften that sound a bit, it would be awesome. other than that, I dont think there is too much to improve upon.

The^Traveler The^Traveler

looking for a genre?

I would put this in electronic, or leave it here in misc.

Also, it could use some drums or bass, and an extra minute :p

pyrobunny9 responds:

electronic? why? it doesnt have any electronic sounds really... it's just a guitar

Chipbare Chipbare

wow

impressive, especially for being made in just one hour. It did feel a little repetitive, maybe cut it down 20-30 seconds? That's really my only suggestion.

Keep up the good work!

chubby-chobby responds:

hmm i personally feel 20-30 seconds would be a too short, but i can see how you can find it repetitive, especially as all of the melody and bass was done on one voice,

thanks for the review

What Is Love (8Bit) What Is Love (8Bit)

finally

The original is my favorite song of all times, and chiptune is my favrorite genre.. and this... this is a marriage between the two.. It's beautiful.

/teary eyes

Thanks for reviewing :)
I'm glad you liked it

(8-Bit) Ghostbusters Theme (8-Bit) Ghostbusters Theme

awesome, man

nothing really moves me quite like 8-bit tunes, and you sure have made a fine one.

It stays really true to the original. Kudos, on some great work.

tsunami334 responds:

Clenastro {=MMD=} Clenastro {=MMD=}

holy hell

This is absolutely amazing. I am more than impressed, I am in love with this song, haha.. No but really, the only suggestion I have to improve this piece is to extend it. Two and a half minutes just isn't enough for a piece of this caliber.

[8-bit] Factories and Needles [8-bit] Factories and Needles

hmmm

pretty impressive, much better than anything i can crank out at the moment. What program(s) are you using?

SupraDarky responds:

Thanks! I'm using FL Studio with basic 8-bit VSTs.