The n00b Collab The n00b Collab

well i gave it a one.

I was going to vote 3 on it. Until the seizure inducing ending hit.
take that shit out, ha..

Octopus Brawl Octopus Brawl

good animations

i liked the animations, you are pretty damn good. It just needs voice acting, now. Well, color couldn't hurt it either. But in any case, good job :D

WEED 4 WEED 4

fffffffuuuuuuu

i love your animations, they are so adorable, while being kind of creepy at the same time

CYCLOKAT responds:

kool

Elite Forces:South Osetia Elite Forces:South Osetia

the screen size is too big

so I cant see the bottom of the screen to click on the next button, therefore i cannot progress past the character selection screen, and give a review of the actual game play. And I am sure I am not the only person to experience this problem. If you could fix it, that would be lovely, because I would love to give this game as shot.

Badim responds:

hey, sorry man, NG is not supporting people with low resolutions.

CUBED CUBED

it's a start

Just throwing in some music can greatly improve how your game is received. Also, The black cubes appear on screen as soon as you touch the previous one, which is kind of lame. I would suggest placing the X axis of possible spawn points for the black cubes up higher. If you do that, there will be some small wait before you see one again, and it looks nicer because the cubes fall into the frame as opposed to just showing up.

I do like the game though, it's very similar to a project I myself worked on, Zombie Marv. I think you should check it out, and see if it gives you any ideas. I would be more than happy to help you, if it does.

Basket Basket

it's good for a first

it's a good first game. I would suggest having the balls of higher point values fall faster than those with lower point values, and having a way of losing points either by catching things that lower your score or by having a penalty for missing certain balls.

I would worry more about game mechanics than the visual audio stuff, at the moment. Just keep tweaking it and adding things, and once you get the game to play how you want it to play, then work on that aesthetic stuff, and resubmit it.

If you want me to help you out with some of it, I would be more than happy to collab with you. Anyways, can't wait to see you crank out some more stuff ^^

Lordsalem responds:

Thanks alot mate, ill take that all into account and collab sounds good. I just need to practice a bit more though ive only been doing actionscript for about 4weeks.

Bambu Bambu

it's missing something

the guy below me said it better than I ever could. I was just going to say you needed some more layers, haha.. But it's not a bad song. Just needs some more work.

Night Walk (update) Night Walk (update)

wewt

this is definitely an improvement over the older version.

I think you should take out the voice at the end though, and just have it fade out.

Don't bother listening Don't bother listening

sounds like a MIDI

what program were you using?

Minoirty95 responds:

Good ear! It is a midI! I don't have recording equipment or a decent keyboard so I plug things into my midi creator.